Louisiana Rising is a statewide, cross-partisan civic initiative exploring policy solutions to our state’s challenges, promoting pragmatic leadership, and elevating good ideas and best practices. We plan to publish an ideas journal along with a podcast series later this year.
This is a brand new project. Fill out this quick form if you want to get updates as things progress.
Thanks for your interest, and stay tuned!
- Jennifer P. Angelle, MBA (Breaux Bridge)
- Hon. M. Thomas Arceneaux, JD (Shreveport)
- Brian R. Beabout, PhD (New Orleans)
- Krystle Beauchamp, MPA (Shreveport)
- Hon. Norby Chabert (Houma)
- Hon. David Dollar, MA (Natchitoches)
- Andrew Doss, JD, LLM, MDiv (New Orleans)
- Hon. G. Denise Dupree, MPA (Grambling)
- Kate Durio (Lafayette)
- Dustin R. Granger, CFP (Lake Charles)
- Sherry S. Guarisco, MEd (Baton Rouge)
- Racheal Hebert, LCSW-BACS (Baton Rouge)
- Tim Hitt (Monroe)
- Hon. Tramelle Howard, JD (Baton Rouge)
- Maria Losavio, JD (Alexandria)
- Bruce Parker II, PhD (Baton Rouge)
- David W. Robinson-Morris, PhD (New Orleans)
- Jennifer Barber Valois, JD (Lafayette)
- Gourjoine M. Wade, EdD (West Monroe)
- Adren O. Wilson, PhD (Baton Rouge)